Continuous Casting/ Technology / Projects
CISDI has unparalleled proficiency in delivering core and advanced technologies to enterprises specialising in conventional billet, bloom, beam, near net shape and slab continuous casting and large-size slab continuous casting upto 420mm thick.
Highly-skilled consultancy and design teams work to your specific project requirements, whether it be in a single product/service capacity or an EPC model delivering a complete steelmaking complex solution.
|Slab||Billet||Special Steel||Blooms / Rounds|
Continuous Casting Technology
Hydraulic Mould Oscillation Technology for Slab Casters
- Flexible oscillation modes
- On-line adjustment of oscillation frequency and stroke
- Hydraulic servo control, contributing to high oscillation accuracy, better strand surface quality and lower breakout rate
- Improving slab surface
- Wearless Guidance system, giving High accuracy without lubrication
Soft Reduction Technology for Slab Caster
- On-line real-time tracking of slab temperature
- On-line real-time predication of solidification end point
- Dynamic control of strand roll gaps
- Improved strand internal quality
Continuous Bending and Unbending in Slab Caster
CISDI has developed the design system CISDI＿RGDS R1.0 for continuous bending and unbending in slab casters, with a comprehensive roll diagram database.
Simulation of Secondary Cooling
CISDI has successfully developed the simulation software CISDI-SCSD R1.0 for slab caster secondary cooling system
Dynamic Secondary Cooling Control Model
- Strand surface temperature distribution along the strand
- Strand shell thickness calculation
- Cooling Zone Spray Water requirements
Allowing control of the strand surface temperature for various casting conditions, ensuring high product surface and internal quality.